- You are responsible for business premises.
- You are an employer or self-employed with business premises and employ 5 or more staff.
- You are responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes.
- You are a charity or voluntary organisation.
- You are a contractor with a degree of control over any premises.
- You are providing accommodation for paying guests
- You are an owner/landlord of a House of Multiple Occupation (HMO)
This list is not exhaustive. If you are unsure if you require a Fire Risk Assessment, please contact us for advice.
Since the introduction of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 people in a position of responsibility should be aware of their legislative responsibilities.