Welcome to Artis Fire Solutions.
We are an independent fire safety company offering best practice and professional guidance in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Our Fire Risk Assessors are NEBOSH Certified with years of experience within the sector.

For professional fire risk assessments call – 0800 7999465

You need a Fire Risk Assessment if:
  • You are responsible for business premises.
  • You are an employer or self-employed with business premises and employ 5 or more staff.
  • You are responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes.
  • You are a charity or voluntary organisation.
  • You are a contractor with a degree of control over any premises.
  • You are providing accommodation for paying guests
  • You are an owner/landlord of a House of Multiple Occupation (HMO)

This list is not exhaustive. If you are unsure if you require a Fire Risk Assessment, please contact us for advice.
Since the introduction of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 people in a position of responsibility should be aware of their legislative responsibilities.

Get a Free Quote from one of Our Expert Team

    Whatever Your Sector We Can Help

    Residential, Hotels & Hostels
    This sector includes communal areas of premises and buildings where the main use is for sleeping accommodation. This includes hostels, hotels, houses of multiple occupation (HMO), bed and breakfasts, guest houses, Inns, self catering accommodation, homeless persons accommodation and restaurants with rooms.
    Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, relevant guidance includes

    • Department for Communities Local Government guidance. Fire Safety Risk Assessment Sleeping Accommodation.
    • Local Government Fire Safety in purpose built blocks of flats.
    • LACORS. Local Authorities Co-Ordinators of Regulatory Services.

    Commercial & Industrial
    This sector includes office buildings, individual offices, shops, retail premises including kiosks, individual units within shopping centres, warehouses, factories, storage units and premises. In any commercial and/or industrial premise, a Fire Risk Assessment would be a requirement to validate any fire related public and product liability, employers and/or professional indemnity and personal and/or business insurance cover.

    Care Homes & Health Care
    This sector includes residential care homes, nursing homes, communal areas in sheltered housing schemes and health care premises where the services are the provision of treatments, care and other health related services. Health care premises include hospitals, hospices, doctors surgeries, dental surgeries and clinics.
    A Fire Risk Assessment is required regardless whether the premise has public or private sector status.
    Quality, Excellence, Innovation

    Enquire today and get a quote for your project.

    Get in touch with us on 0800 7999465 or fill in our form and a member of our staff will be in touch with you to discuss your queries, project requirements and a quote.

    Fire Risk Assessment Fire Consultancy